Monday, November 5, 2012

Photography

As difficult as it is to believe, November has arrived...which means that my time in Spain is almost up for this semester. I have a lot left to do here before shipping off to the homeland for Christmas, but not much has happened recently; the most exciting thing that's happened since Santander has been a trip to the movie theater. Thus, I've pulled together a few of my favorite photos of Spain, both as a means of stalling until I have something more interesting to report and an attempt to compile the best ones for Suffolk's photo competition. I'm not well versed in the art of photography, but the grand prize this year is something in the area of 50 euros so I might as well give it a shot. For the sake of integrity, I promise none of these photos are repeats from earlier posts. 













Not actually going to enter this photo but the food was delicious





No comments:

Post a Comment